cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library DC with empty server folder, is it ok?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I'm working with my first Library DC, it references to a EJB DC

it's builds:

Warning: Source folder "server" does not exist and will be ignored.

Checking path lengths for sources

Path length checks finished in 0 seconds

Reading this doc (the doc is about library projects and as I read there are some diferences in the implementation of projects and projects DC)

It seems to be that the folder server must have the configuration file provider.xml to define the references....that can be the cause of the [ java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError |; ? or is the "server" folder irrelevant for Library DC projects? I search at the site but I can't find the documentation about it.

Thanks for your time on this thread.

Rocío.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's packed at the SDA file but the folder can't be see at the project structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's just a warning message about a folder that doesn't exist - you can safely ignore this warning.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No, with DC projects the build will generate this file for you out of the information in Used DCs. Don't know what's the problem though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir:

Can you post me the file build.xml of your Library DC? I want to see if there's any diference and complete what is missing.

<cda type="sap.comj2ee.J2EE_LIBRARY_SDA" deployfile="C:Documents and Settingsyp10180.dtcLocalDevelopmentDCscom.repsolypfgctcorelib_compgendefaultdeploy/com.repsolypfgctcorelib.sda">

<descriptor file="C:Documents and Settingsyp10180.dtcLocalDevelopmentDCscom.repsolypfgctcorelib_comp//server/provider.xml" type="provider.xml" destpath="server/provider.xml"/>

<include name="META-INF/*/"/>

Thanks a lot for keeping in touch.

Rocío.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sorry Rocío, I don't have such at hand.