Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-ICO component SP missing????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried going to:

Support Packages and Patches" -> SAP Technology Components" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" -> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0"-> Entry by Component" SAP Solution Manager -> ST-ICO 150_700

but the last link "ST-ICO 150_700" isn't there for me.

Others in another forum post dont see it either and the BASIS team can't finf the lastest SP to install. Anybody know what's up?

regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Count me in too, fellas. I'm searching for it but can't find the patches either.

~Fred

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me re-state it.

search for "ST-ICO" in patches. in the list, you'll have to determine what you need. it should show you list of about 2 pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

The problem is that nothing but the upgrade & the language transports show up. When I search for "ST-ICO 150_700", I get 15 results. The first one is the SAPK-150GGINSTPL add-on package, and the second through fifteenth are language exports for ST-ICO 150_700. No actual patches are returned.

~Fred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul, do you see it or are you assuming it's there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. let me re-re-phrase it.

in SWDC,

download -> Support Packages and Patches -> search for Support Packages and Patches.

then on serch term, ST-ICO

Max Search result, 100

at last, click search.

other search term you could use is, SAPK-1506

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

Searching for "ST-ICO" in SWDC generates a total of 65 results. While I'm sure many of these would be useful results to some folks, none of these results include the patches associated with the 150_700 version of ST-ICO. Sure, the "Add-On Exchange Upgrade" for 150_700 is there, along with several 150_700 language exports, but just not the patches I need.

Here's an example of the 150_700 ST-ICO patches I've applied in the recent past:

SAPK-15075INSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0005

SAPK-15076INSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0006

SAPK-15077INSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0007

SAPK-15078INSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0008

SAPK-15079INSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0009

SAPK-1507AINSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0010

SAPK-1507BINSTPL ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0011

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the path.

from SWDC,

download -> Support Packages and Patches ->

My Company's Application Components" -> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" -> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0 - > " Entry by Component" -> SAP Solution Manager

in the list, about 4th from the bottom, you'll see ST-ICO.

hope you find it this time.

Edited by: Paul Lee on Jan 8, 2008 2:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yay! I see them now. You must have friends in high places at SAP, Paul.

Thanks,

~Fred

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see it now too. It was just fixed, you can get to them with the path in my first post too now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SAP for adding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same for me. I cannot find the ST-ICO 150_700 Patches.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's in a "non-standard" place, under /swdc

Installations and Upgrades > SAP Technology Components > SAP SOLUTION MANAGER > SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0 > Content > ST-ICO > ST-ICO 150_700

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

He is looking for PATCHES for this component, not the component itself.

Markkus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's interesting...

http://service.sap.com/patches

--> Search for Support Packages and Patches

If you enter there ST-ICO 150_700 you only get the language packs but no more any support packages. I'm sure this is some technical problem. If it's urgent I'd open call. It's even not listed when trying to get a full stack.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

search for ST-ICO.