cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive RFC: displaying data in tables (category its sub-categories)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have imported BAPI_ADV_MED_GET_LAYOUT, done all the mandatory input settings. I am able to get the data in a single table as output also. The displayed output is just a single table, it is displaying all the items in that BAPI.(But the requirement is as below)

The output should be divided into 2 categories and each category has 3-4 sub-categories.

My requirement is to have each main category as a link. When the category link is clicked, the subcategories have to be displayed in a seperate table.

When I click on a sub-category, then all the items in that sub-category have to displayed in another table.

Can someone help me in with the code.

(This application is for displaying Product Catalog for Online Sales)

Thanks,

Vamshi

Edited by: Vamshi Malreddy on Jan 4, 2008 12:15 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ex:

If your context structrure is like the one as follows

Category

SubCategory1

SubCategory2

SubCategory3

Bind the first Node Ex : Category to the first table, Sub Category1 to the second table and so on....

Create 3 attributes of WDVisibility, bind this to the visibility of the tables bound to

SubCategory[1,2,3].

Initially in the init of the controller set this context attributes to WDVisibility.NONE

For each table create a link to action ui element

Inside the action handler of this link to action set a context attribute created in the previous step to WDVisibility.VISIBLE.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Approach can be, creating two tables at Design time and setting visibility of 2nd table visible only when user clicks on product in first table and populating values according to value clicked in first table

For this P is parent node and C is child node where P contains all products and C contains categories of P...this can go on i.e C has child node C1...and one more table for it and once user clicks on link od C table, then C1 will be populated with values based on user clicked value.

Regards,

Ganga.