cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE is hanging at the startup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a JAVA instance, at the startup, the system is hanging after he start the locking manager services. In the default.log file, I got the following error.

#1.5^H#00306E2BBC8500010000024900003DFF000442D2D458E07F#1199373179994#com.sap.en

gine.core.locking.impl3.LockingManagerImpl##com.sap.engine.core.locking.impl3.Lo

ckingManagerImpl.jenqulib#######Thread[SAPEngine_EnquReader,5,main]##0#0#Error#1

#/System/Server#Plain###Encomi: failed to connect to ciad1/3223/Connection refus

ed (errno:239))#

The database is up and running. Did anyone have an idea of how to resolved this issue ??

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luc,

the should be under SCSxx/work

> dev_enq*

> dev_ms

etc.

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this problem solved?

if yes..please let me know how. I am also in the same phase.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do you get the SCS log ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luc,

please check the log files of the SCS instance and check if the port is available and running. Maybe the port is already in use before, but this information should be given in the log file.

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes the SCS is started. The db start first following by the SCS and finally the java insatnce. But it always hanging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luc,

I assume that your SCS Instance with the Message Server and Enque Server is not yet started.

Please check if your SCS Instance is started and then startup your JAVA instance.

Best regards,

Silvia