Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picking output

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I tried to use picking output function using tcode VL70, but I cannot find where can I configure the needed output type for that. Can anyone of you tell me where i can configure it?

Best regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

spro

sd

basic function

output control

output determination using condition technique

maintain output determination for deliveries

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Warwick,

Thanks for the reply, but I think you're showing the one for deliveries. My interest is for the output type for picking. If I see from VL70, the possible output type is EK00, EK01, and EKSU from application V4. Where can I find the configuration for these output types?

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

This is an interesting one - I seem to remember having problems with this in the past.

If you run transaction NACE you will see all the application areas. In my current system V4 doesn't show up. If you select V2 and have a look at the view behind the output type it is VN_T685B.

You can then go to SM30 and enter this view. If you hit customising, it says there isn't any. If you hit change or display however, you'll get a dialog box that allows you to enter application area V4.

This takes you to a screen with EK00 etc listed and you can then maintain and/or create new entries.

Regards,

Monika

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Thanks a lot for your help. I see now that I can create output types for V4. And by using SM30 for view VN_TNAPR I able to configure the print program and the form. However how can I configure the condition records? I mean I want the output type to be determined automatically. Because if not, I dont think I can use the output type to do printout using VL70?

Best regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I looked into it a bit more and found the following SAP Note 145136.

For Release 4.5A, the system no longer displays the actions for SD picking in the implementation guide.

See the picking lists release information in the delivery processing (LE ---> LE-SHP ---> LE-SHP-GF).

If you want to use the picking list according to the "old" procedure, you can maintain the list as follows:

o To maintain the message categories, call Transaction V/38.

o To assign the shipping points to the picking list types, call Transaction OVLT.

o To assign user-defined formulas and programs to the picking lists, call Transaction V/53 (table TNAPR).

This gives you everything you need. I tried to look at the release notes for 4.5A online but our setup here won't display any of the information. I would suggest that you look at the release information to see why SAP have removed this from customising in case it has a negative impact on what you want to do.

It's under the following menu path (I assume, as I can't actually see the details - hope you can view it where you are!)

Release Notes > SAP Solutions > R/3 > 4.5 > Release Notes R/3 4.5A > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Functions > Output Processing

Regards,

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you can see, this output doesn't work the same way as other outputs i.e. no output procedure, no condition records. The output type is assigned directly to each shipping point.

M

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

It is a very detailed answer. Thanks a lot for your help. I'm awarding you the full points.

Best regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

We use EK00 message for deliveries. But we want to print a new message when we change any field in the delivery.

The system only create a new message when you change quantities.

Is it possible to change the program for to print EK00 when delivery change?

Thanks and regards,

Olga

Answers (0)