cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MAM3.0SR4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on MAM3.0, i am using the MAM3.0 SR4 component. The problem is orders and notifications are not getting downloaded. The other master data like equipment, functional location etc are getting downloaded only these are not getting downloaded. When i use the componed MAM3.0 this problem doesn't occur.

Can anyone help me with this.

Warm Regards

Priya Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, if the GetList and GetDetail handler in the backend deliver data - and you have the same user and the same system - it should work.

So because you have not given this information my question is:

- any shortdump or entry in the trace file with the SR4 version?

- is there a new SyncBO definition file you need to import for SR4?

- I guess you deploy the SR4 version on the same device like the old version? Have you done a client data reset?

- what delivers GETLIST and GETDETAIL handler for that user?

- do you use the same user in both cases?

- is there any other difference in the setting?

Well, hope one of these questions itself helps to solve the issue - otherwise I wait for your reply.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Yes the Getlist and Getdetail are giving me the required data.

I had earlier deployed MAM3.0 component and everything was working fine. Then i downloaded the MAM3.0 SR4 from Service Marketplace and after deploying it i am facing the problem mentioned in my post.

There is a patch available for MAM3.0 SR4. In the Patch file there is a syncbo Definition file and a client component which has to be deployed as addon.

The problem is when i deploy that Syncbo Definition file from the patch , no data is retreived.

Now the answers to your questions:

any shortdump or entry in the trace file with the SR4 version?

*Yes i am getting an error

Exception while processing method SMARTSYNC:java.lang.RuntimeException: Inbound Processing of container with index 17 failed: *

is there a new SyncBO definition file you need to import for SR4?

yes there is a new syncbo definition file in the patch available for this component but no data is getting retrieved with it

I guess you deploy the SR4 version on the same device like the old version? Have you done a client data reset?

• i have deployed on the same device. Yes i have done client data reset*

what delivers GETLIST and GETDETAIL handler for that user?

do you use the same user in both cases?

• The Getdetail and Getlist are fetching the data in the backend. Yes , I am using the same user in both cases*

is there any other difference in the setting?

• i dont have idea about this as i could not find anything regarding this in the documentation*

Hope the scenario is much clear now.

Thanks

Warm Regards,

Priya Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was investigating further in this matter. I found out that. When i upload syncbo definition which comes with the component MAM3.0 SR4. No data is coming. When i replicate MAM30_095 syncbo, no records are modified and in the log i can see errors

04.01.2008 10:54:48 Duplicated R/3 keys found

04.01.2008 10:54:48 Structure ID=220, parent synchronization key=0001070920, R/3 key=PEPE

Now when i again upload the old synbo definition file from MAM3.0 Component, I am able to replicate and get data.

Can anyone explain what is happening. Am i Missing out on some necessary step required for installing MAM3.0SR4.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Priya Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

That means in the result of MAM30_095_GETDETAIL, the table parameter corresponding to 220(you can see in syncbo builder, merep_sbuilder) has duplicate records.

I guess the table parameter corresponding to 220 is X4_DEFAULT_UNITS/X2_PARTNER_FUNCTION(Currently I cannot access middleware system..so I dont remember).

In the B/E, when you run MAM30_095_GETDETAIL/MAM30_ML_095_GETDETAIL(for Multi-language), then in the above paramter, you would see duplicate records(R/3 key fields). The combination of fields correspoding to R/3 key can be seen in merep_sbuilder(under 'key' column).

Analyze and also check if your BADI implementation in ALM_ME_095_CUST_SCEN, method MAM30_GETDETAIL is causing any issue.

If you cannot find any option, please raise customer message with SAP in component PM-WOC-MB or BC-MOB.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Subhakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this I would say as well - check the GETLIST and GETDETAIL handler for MAM30_095 BO - then you should see an error.

If you need to instal a new MEREPMETA.XML file on the client, I guess you need to install a new BO definition on the MW as well via MEREP_MIG. Have you done that as well?

If GETLIST and GETDETAIL work fine and the old verison works fine as well - this could be the explanation. But if this is the case, be aware that after installing a new SyncBO definition via MEREP_MIG, the old MAM will not longer work.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)