cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in WEBDYNPRO ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default the message will be displayed on top of WD Screen.

1. How i will be able to show these message on botton of screen. ?

2. How I will be able to set the message area to bottom of screen so that messages will display on botton of screen?

Please help me rerarding this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sandeep ,

In Web Dynpro ABAP when ever some message fired it by default shown in Message area that is genrated automatically and it is shown on top.

Now you want Message area at particular position say at bottom ...simply take message area UI element .Now when you will fire any message it will be shown in this message area. you can keep it anywhere according to your requirement

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep Sharma,

In webDynpo, the messages will be displayed on top of the WD screen. If you want to display the messages in the bottom of the screen, you can make use of the UI element Message Area.

Keep the UI element Message Area on the bottom of the screen, so that the messages will be displayed in the Message Area.

Regards,

Ajith V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't put message area at your View, every messages will display on Top of your View. To specify position of your message just add Message Area at your View.

To set Message Area at bottom of your screen, just set position of Message Area at bottom of your View.

Regards,