cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commercial Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody guide me regarding how to combine no. of invoices to form one commercial invoice on the basis of payer , rate etc. so that I can print commercial invoice which contain all required information.

Also is it possible to give discount while preparing commercial invoice?

I used Invoice List for same purpose but it not provides all information

Regards

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh & Shiva,

I want to explain my question with the help of example,

1>Suppose customer place order for 100 MT of material.

2> Against this order there are 10 deliveries & 10 invoices in certain time period suppose 1 month.

3> Now at the end of month customer want single invoice for above 100 MT which contains no. of deliveries, total qty , rate, amount, tax etc.

4>Also if rate changes in this period then it also print another line with qty & rate.

In above case Payer & ship to party is different & hence payer want single commercial invoice.

thanks & regards

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess it will not be possible to create an invoice by combining other invoices. so i suggest u create a report whose o/p can be printed on a separate script. this doc cannot be called an invoice but will merely be a summary of the transactions done. hope it serves ur purpose,

saurabh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balu

Why dont you go for Billing Plan?

Check the link for more information.

[Billing Plan |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/5606c2545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

Drill down on the left tab once you open the link for additional informations.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To combine, different deliveries (or sales orders), a routine need to be developed to include the criteria requirements (like payer, pricing etc), and select this routine in the billing document copy control at item level Data VBRK/VBRP filed in the SPRO side.

The discount can be given in the proforma/invoice, by adding a separate condition type and adding in the pricing procedure that belongs to invoice/proforma invoice. Alternatively a routine can be developed and assigned to the pricing condition type in the pricing procedure.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction Code: VF04 can be used for Collective Billing of selected Deliveries.

Alternatively in VF01, List the Delivery numbers you want to Invoice together, based on certain parameters / criteria (as mentioned in Question).

It is certainly possible to give discount in Billing by 2 possible ways:

1. If Discount condition is Manual Conditon, it can be added in Copy Control.

2. If Discount Condition is not supported as Manual Condition, in that case redermine Price, by configuring Copy Control accordingly. But in this case then if other parameters have been updated in condition record, even that will impact the pricing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Edited by: Rajesh Banka on Jan 10, 2008 11:28 PM