cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Enforcer - Function Template BAPI_USER_UNLOCK Could not be retrieved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I need yor help in resolving a issue iam facing with Access Enforcer. We have implemented VIRSA with CUA system concept. When we create a request for unlock a ID in Child system. It is throwing an error " Function Template BAPI_USER_UNLOCK" could not be retrieved from system CCP321, CCP321 is our R/3 child system.

I have checked the connector connection and it is ok and have checked its authorizations and it has RFC access to *.

When we try to create a request for unlock in CUA system it is not giving any error and the IDs are perfectly unlocking.

Is there any problem with R/3 System or Access Enforcer.

When I check the Log in Access Enforcer, I got below messages.

"2008-01-03 01:27:09,058 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_2] INFO authenticationSystem :CCP321

2008-01-03 01:27:09,058 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_2] ERROR JCO.Client not connected in repository

call

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: JCO.Client not connected in repository call

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:56)

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:67)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception.<init>(JCO.java:1097)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.getVersion(JCO.java:20290)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.queryFunctionInterface(JCO.java:20630)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.queryFunctionInterface(JCO.java:20351)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Repository.getFunctionInterface(JCO.java:20465)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$BasicRepository.getFunctionTemplate(JCO.java:19533)

at com.virsa.ae.service.conn.SAPConnectorUtils.getFunctionTemplate(SAPConnectorUtils.java:444)

at com.virsa.ae.service.sap.BaseSAPDAO.getFunctionTemplate(BaseSAPDAO.java:60)

at com.virsa.ae.service.sap.SAPR3UserDAO.executeOperationOnUserAccount(SAPR3UserDAO.java:1540)

at com.virsa.ae.service.sap.SAPR3UserDAO.unlockUser(SAPR3UserDAO.java:1510)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.UserProvisioningBO.unlockUser(UserProvisioningBO.java:2004)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.UserProvisioningBO.provisionUser(UserProvisioningBO.java:635)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.UserProvisioningBO.autoProvision(UserProvisioningBO.java:221)

at com.virsa.ae.accessrequests.bo.RequestBO.autoProvisioningForApprove(RequestBO.java:4898)

Please advise me on the above issue.

Many Thanks & Hapy New Year

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

SP 9 has fixed this issue. This issue is known to SAP and even I had the same error in the system where everything works perfectly fine.

Now there is a catch, if you get this error the first time you run unlock scenario, then make sure that you have the AE BAPIs transported in your backend SAP systems before you install SP 9.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Just a thought.

You said to have CUA in place with Access Enforcer. And can create request to unlock users in CUA but not directly in child systems.

Check the following.,

1. The access for the User ID used by access enforcer to perform lock/unlock tasks in backend systems (S_USER_GRP, Activity 05) - Guess this shd be fine in your case

2. Also check the SCUM settings in the Central System whether Locking/Unlocking is allowed in the child system.

Since you have CUA with AE any request you make will adhere to settings in CUA.

Regards,

Muthu Kumaran KG