cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant not gettingh copied in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up a plant as delivering plant for a material in material master.

but when i am cretaing a sales order , plant is not getting populated and also ifentered manually, it doesnot stay and field becoems blank.

if i proceed without entering a plant,it lets me finish the order but it shows on the incomplete list. Reason: plant is missing.

what could be the reason for this

Thanks for all your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plant will appear automatically in Sales order , if we maintain at any of these Master data.

1)First it will look at Plant in CMIR

2)Secondly it will look in CMR

3)Thridly it will look in MMR

If we maintain in any of those Master Data , plant will automatically in sales order.

As u said that u have maintained in MMR , then please check for the sales areas of the Order and MMR.

Regards

Subramanyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well as Ashish told that you need to extend that material in your desired plant by using MM01. This will definitely solve your Plant proposal problem.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the plant assignment is correct in your enterprise structure.

check whether you have multiple plants, and the plant assigned to the material master.

The plant will be determined in the following sequence.

1) Customer Material Info record

2) Customer Master

3) Material Master.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please tell me where can i check the plant assignement ?

I checked plant and sales organisation assignment . it is there in system . also shipping point ius getting detemined automatically.

Regards..

Akkshaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes in tcode OVL2 shipping point is determined check that setting for that. in combination of shipping conditions(in CMD) and lading groups(in MMD) and plant .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i change the material for same customer ,i can see that delivering plant is popultaed for toher maetrial..

for my first material , i get the message that 'Purchase requisitions can only be created for items assigned to a plant'

Anybody have clue on this?

Thanks

Akkshaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

it looks like your material might have an item category group that automatically creates a purchase requisition when you process it in a sales order (e.g. BANS). if this case is true, then you have to ask an MM consultant to make the proper purchasing info records.

hope this helped. even if a little bit.

regards.

jty

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain shipping point determination in OVL2 tcode and check once and check that material master data is naintained for slaes org and distribution channel or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material is not extended to the plant which you are trying to get in the sales order.