cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chemical project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In chemical or agriculture projects can any one explain in which circumstances rush order and cash sale scenarios comes into picture? i need good real time implimentation scenarios.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sathish

In a rush order, the customer picks up the goods immediately, or you deliver them on the same day as and when the order was created. When you save the rush order, a delivery is automatically created in the standard system. Billing the rush order takes place as normal, after the delivery.

In cash sales, you can process an order for when the customer orders the goods, picks them up, and pays for them immediately. The delivery is processed at the same time as when the order is created and a cash invoice is printed immediately: billing is therefore related to the order, unlike rush and standard orders. Receivables are not created for the customer, as they are for rush and standard orders because the amount in the invoice is immediately posted to a cash account.

Having said above, if the customer picks up the goods (be it chemical or agricultural products) immediately, the either of the above option should be used. All depends on clients' process how they handle the scenario.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lazmipati,

Thanks for your reply. But i need the requirement to impliment those scenarios. In what circumstances the business opt for cash sales and rush order?

Pl give one eg for both scenarios.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client may opt for RO or CS if they have restrictions on sending the material physically by a vehicle or has restrictions on freight costs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Can u map that scenario in the agriculture one? Becasue i have to write the documentation for those scenarios.I donot want any sap settings. I want only the situations should consider for both.