cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Mapping : Context Controller to Context iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm trying to mapping attributes from a Context Controller made at runtime to a Context iView inside a view set.

Someone can help me with the code ? In which way i can reference the iView from a method in the controller and mapping the attributes?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonello,

Cool Down.......

I understand this is your requirement.

You are trying to map a dynamically created node from the component controller to a view controller.

For that you have to code the method ADD_NEW_MAPPED_CHILD_NODE() of the interface IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO in the appropriate method of the view controller with the mapping info and all.

In your view controller get the "node info" of the parent node, under which you want to add the new node.

Get the node infro by calling get_node_info() method of interface IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE.

After getting the node info object call the ADD_NEW_MAPPED_CHILD_NODE() with the necessary parameters.

If you are not clear or If I understood the problem wrongly please get back to me.

Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are very cool....but if the solution it's to read the manuals or the tutorials we can close all the forums and don't share our personal knowledge.... !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antonello Storelli ,

That's fine Antonello, its a bit tought to recollect the code and paste it here, me too find the same requirement last month, i found a solution from the very same pdf.

please ingnore if its not found useful

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why it's so hard to recive a reply in this site ??? There are so many guru and experts but no one have just 2 minutes !!!! Unbelivebal !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonello Storelli ,

Check this pdf, you will get the answer

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/63a47dd9-0b01-0010-3d8e-de2...

Regards

Sarath