cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing to excise

Former Member
0 Kudos

am using taxinn procedure upto billing pricing proceudre is good we can see every thing with excise duties.Excise details are not getting in the excise invoice so we need to maintain copy controls for ZF2 an JEX as duties are not coming in the excise invoice can anybody plz guide me if so wat r the values we have to give in copy control plz guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also Rahul in addition to the above, please check if you have assigned the delivery type to billing type in Tax on goods movement - outgoing excise invoice.

- In the tax on goods movements check whether condition types assigned in ur PP is assigned against TAXINN

- In classify condition types please maintain, Pricing procedure cond types and equivalent registers

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

rahul,

maintain excise default with respect to condition type u r using in your procedure to calculate the duty.

Path

IMG-> logistick general - > tax on goods movement->india->basic setting->Determination of Excise Duty->maintain excise defaults.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please Check the setting for the pricing procedure at teh location

IMG-> logistick general - > tax on goods movement->india->basic setting->Determination of Excise Duty->Condition-Based Excise Determination->Classify Condition Types

Put the different condition type along with that they are for which excise part.

Hope this will solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have already maintained this but still it is not coming in the excise invoice plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u checked all settings and data. u may have to implement a functional module. write to SAP for guidance.

saurabh