cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program to reset Budget Status in WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to level down WBS elements where there are still budget status in the WBS. Budget has been reset (OPSX), but these WBS still cannot be moved to the lower level (the budget status is still attached to the WBS system status)

Budget has been updated with supplement and return, and current value is 0.

Refer to SAP OSS note 1054684, SAP Support can provide with utility program that can delete all existing budgets and reset the budget status. Can I have this utility program?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The program names are already mentioned in the OSS note you've referred.

Use the T Code SE38 and execute the programs RKBUDSDO (Orders) or RKBUDSDP (Projects) to reset the 'Budgeted' system status

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thanks for the answer, but the program RKBUDSDP is the same as T-code OPSX (Reset Status BUDG) that I've executed before. It won't help, because the budget that has been returned can not be reset even the value is 0. When I run RKBUDSDP or OPSX, the result is "The following WBS elements are budgeted (status unchanged)". If we see from the project builder, the "BUDG" status is still attached to the WBS elements.

Rgds,

Rusmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if there are any values still lingering on the WBS using the transaction CJI8?

I've simulated what you've been doing and it seems to be working fine, BUDG status is removed. No reason it shouldn't work for you.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CJI8, the value is 0, but there is a value in the Supplement (CJ37) and Return (CJ38) in the total (annual overview). I think this is the reason why I cannot reset the budget using OPSX. Do you know how to remove this values?

Thanks

Rusmin Sim

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can suggest a simple workaround but double check the impact of this.

Try and use IMCCP3 - Transfer Plan to Project Budget and transfer the plan version values which has no values i.e., 0. Both with and without indicator 'Budget as supplmt/return' so that original aswell as current budget values are removed.

Try running this for a single project first and if happy with outcome repeat it mentioning the project range.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I can transfer the plan with value of 0 to Budget (IMCCP3), but it doesn't change anything since this process update the budget value (current budget and distributable) which is already 0 before. The problem is the total (in the annual overview) still has the value.

Rgds,

Rusmin Sim

Answers (0)