cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. As per SAP recommendation and some problem while using the twol SLD, we decided to merge the SLD of XDV (r2n0v3 - XI development) and XPR (r1n0v3 - XI Production). As per oss note 720717, i've merged both SLD together. Now SLD is in XDV server. All steps in oss note (except number 6 that i'm trying to understand) has been completed.

Now, when we are trying to import the business system in XPR, we are getting the following problem:

"dbciprd : Created

Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.74.r1n0v3, string], target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)"

2. Another question to confirm is that we have one SLD that is supporting the two system (XDV and XPR). Does both XDV and XPR have to point to one integration server, that is now r2n0v3 or do i have to add the r1n0v3 in the list too (and how?)?

Under the 'Business landscpae' in SLD, when i select the 'business system' dbciprd. Its 'related integration server' pointing to r2n0v3 that is our XDV development server.

Could you pls suggest us the solution of this message.

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Now, when we are trying to import the business system

> in XPR, we are getting the following problem:

> "dbciprd : Created

> Unable to find an associated SLD element (source

> element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName,

> SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.74.r1n0v3,

> string], target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)"

Go to transaction code RZ70, check the settings there and start the Data Collection again. Do this in all XI systems.

> 2. Another question to confirm is that we have one

> SLD that is supporting the two system (XDV and XPR).

> Does both XDV and XPR have to point to one

> integration server, that is now r2n0v3 or do i have

> to add the r1n0v3 in the list too (and how?)?

> Under the 'Business landscpae' in SLD, when i select

> the 'business system' dbciprd. Its 'related

> integration server' pointing to r2n0v3 that is our

> XDV development server.

I thought, XDV and XPR are XI systems? So they do not point to any Integration Server.

Regards

Stefan

Regards

Stefan