cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval of Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My Requirement is to aviod release of Notifications in end user side, approval should be authenticated persons only ,so that i worked out in IMG ,For approval of notifications is there and i assigned , Finaly i Got my requirement but how to assign the issue permit should be to the Approver.

Awaiting for ur Reply

Thanks

SM.Charles Edwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Simple way is through authorization thriugh status as in my earlier communication

In notification there is a authorization object for processing a notofocation

Any one can create a notification(controlled through transaction and notification type) status - OSNO(outstanding notification) , but release (NOPR- notification in process) can be controlled by authorization object - Q_VORG_MEL.

Here once the notification is created, the changing the status from OSNO to NOPR can be given to manager level so that they can release or put into process.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

Thanks for u, but how to create work flow

With Regards

SM.Chales Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santhosh

Thanks for ur feed back , i think ur mentioned to restrict the notifications in costs value in end user, but my original requirement is , my approver only do the issue permit not by end user for all created notifications .i already assign in img menu -Plant Maintenance and Customer Service-Maintenance and Service Processing-Maintenance and Service Notifications-Overview of Notification Type-Partner Functions, Approval ( for notifications), the result is after the notification creation the order can not be created , -( order can be created only by clicking the issue permit ,). finaly i want to restrict the issue permit by end user

Regards

SM.Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

You can link the notifcation creation to Workflow. On the creation of notification you can assign the agent for approval.

regards,

rajesh.