cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Process Chain becomes inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BWers,

We are having problems with our process chain wherein one of the local process chain becomes inactive. Here's the job log of the BI_PROCESS_CHAIN job. Will give points even for those who can give hints, better if solved.

1. Job started

2. Step 001 started (program RSPROCESS, variant &0000000753000, user ID BATCH_AP1)

3. Version 'M' of chain YWAR_MPC_INTERRUPTS_MD_TD was saved without checking

4. Chain Is OK

5. Version 'A' of chain YWAR_MPC_INTERRUPTS_MD_TD was saved without checking

6. Object with runtime number 0' not defined

7. Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE

Thank You in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have pasted the process chain log, as the process was terminated, i required the dump information from the st22 and system messages from the sm21 concerned messages.

Please provide the above infomation to resolve your problem.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

I've looked into ST22 and SM21 logs but there are no related logs that points to that error message. I'm actually searching for people who experiences the same errors. But clues/hints are most welcome.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once the job has been ended with error, it must write the log in the system messages, try to get system messages with the specific time when the job was ended with error.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Believe me, SM21 doesn't really show any related logs during the time of error. "List contains no data" was shown in SM21 when I placed in the selections. (from/to date, user).

Thanks again!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can having more detail by the double click on the "ERROR MESSAGES" in the log file.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

Thank you for your patience.

But when I double click the "ERROR MESSAGES", a pop-up window just appears stating the same message "Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE". No substantial help at all. 😃

Thanks. I'll just give you some points for persistence first.