cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error During Message Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've set up a simple mapping scenario that sends a DEBMAS06 IDoc from our R/3 system to XI mapping to DEBMAS06 and writing out to a file. I am getting the following system error during message mapping:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Server repository could not create function template for 'SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME</SAP:P1>

I have gone back to the Design Builder and tested out the message mapping and the interface mapping and both work successfully. I have also taken the payload of the message and submitted it via the RWB and it generates the same error as when sent from R/3. Any other places I can look?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You have got the connectivity issue problem between ABAP and J2EE stack. When do the test in the Message Mapping, thats the J2EE and it works. But during the runtime it has to go to the Integratin Server, which is the ABAP stack. Fix the connectivity issue, check the smicm,trace and debug log etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ranjan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Help, did anyone ever come up with a solution for this problem. I have receiveing the same error messages as in this note. All testing of the RFC connections from ABAP to JAVA and from JAVA to ABAP appear to be working properly. What trace methods would most appropiate for recording more information about on the mapping problem.

Any help appreciated.

thanks and have a nice day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

looks like we having the same problem..did any one find the solution for this. let us know

regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I verified that the AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER and AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER RFC destinations test successfully. I debugged the message processing and it gets to the point of calling the function SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 via RFC destination AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER. It returns from this remote call with the error.

I did up the trace level in SMICM and in the integration engine config, but didn't gain any insight. It appears I need our admin to dig a little deeper on the Java side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check the sm59 destinations for checkng connectivity between the ABAP and Java stacks of the XI server.

Cheers

Manish