Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Pick and delivery qty

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My delivery qty is 5 pcs. However while making transfer order from within delivery, the Transfer order is being made automatcially for 17 pcs and so the pick qty is 17 pcs. Due to the differenc ein delivery qty and pick qty, I cannot do PGI in the delivery.

When I use LT0G, and give the delivery and warehouse no and movement type 999, the system does not allow the transaction and gives a message that, function not yet supported for Handling units. But I do not have handling units in my delivery. Neither the system allows me to cnacel the Transfer order thru LT15.

How to correct the above situation so that the TO does not pick up the qty greater than the delivery qty or what other alternatives are there.

Iam not aware of WM module, so kindlyu tell in detial pls.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachin,

Please encourage community members for spending their valuable time and energy to answer your queries.

Please see the step 4 of rules of engagement in the forum :

• Step 4: Thank Others by Giving Points

SDN/BPX has a Contributor Recognition Program. Which in short text means that for each question you have 10 points, which can be given to the person that answers your question. 6 & 2 points should also be given for helpful answers. For every question you later award points for, you in turn receive 1 point for. *

In the past one year I have requested you several times to close the threads which are answered by rewarding points suitably. Am not sure why you would not want to encourage when its setup as a

• " forum ethic " *

Dear forum members kindly let me know if you differ with my opinioin.

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do give points. it may be that sometimes I miss out inadvertently. Will surely keep track in future.

regards

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

am very sorry sachin,

please excuse me for differing with you. your profile says this.

User Profile for sachin arora

Name: sachin arora - View user's Business Card

Total Posts: 131

• Total Questions: 96 (91 unresolved) *

Forum Points: 0

please correct me if am wrong.