cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Report 3 Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one help me, i have given a task to print 3 forms with one standard program as RFFOUS_C and f110 t-code

I have 3 selection options

Print Cheque

Payment Advice

Payment summary

If Print cheque is selected - inhouse cheque form/layout should be printed

if Payment Advice is selected - Payment advice form/layout should be printed and if Payment summary is selected then payment summery form should be printed......

Now what to do and how to do?

Please any help me to solve this problem.......

Thanks N regards

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't this standard SAP functionality for that print program?... have a read through the program (and run it to see the selection screen)... then scan the code for PAR_AVIS for example to see where it optionally does a perform of "AVIS" in RFFORI06.. PAR_AVIS is a bit tricky to see in the selection screen as it's defined via a macro, AUSWAHL.

Once you are comfortable with the code, chat to your functional team - they should be able to explain further how they do the customizing for F110, and how this determines the form names for each payment method (form config ends up in table T042E)... you can display the output config from within F110 too using Environment > Display config.

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u dont mind can i have ur mail id so that we can chat..i am new to abap.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Much better to post questions here, then you can benefit from multiple people's advice plus the info is available for others... plus it's 24x7 on SDN, but not with me !

If you want to get some background on the payment run processing, try reading:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/FIBP/FI-AP-AP-PT.pdf

... but it's a big topic, and often each site will have its own special quirks, so you need to chat to the functional guys and users to understand the bigger picture as to how your ABAP developments have to fit in with the overall process.

Jonathan