cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service name for logoff screen in SICF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to close the browser window using a button click from my WDA application and to achieve this I have followed the blog

/people/mohammed.anzys/blog/2007/06/05/how-to-close-parent-window-in-webdynpro-applications

But step number 6 of the blog says that we need to change the logoff page. Can someone suggest me what is the service name I should put in the SICF transaction wherein I can change the logoff page.

Also, I have also tried the alternate solution mentioned in the blog but it didn't work.

Can someone provide me some helpful input.

Will rewards points for helpful answer.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WDA,

You need to identify your Web Dynpro Service/Application and use the paste the respective script in Logoff Tab/Error Response Page Body.

Let us know if it still gives some problem.

Regards

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply.

I do not see my WebDynpro application name under /SAP/BC/WebDynpro/SAP/ when I go through transaction SICF.

Please suggest.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WDA,

Have you created the WDA Application for your Web Dynpro Component. Once you create an application and save it, a Service should get created @ this SICF level. And Also tell me if you were able to locate any other Custom ZService in SICF. If not, we can investigate the problem further.

Regards

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply.

I do not see any of my custom webdynpro applications in SICF.

Regards