cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO - Shipping Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating STO with ME21n transaction, working well with out any errors in DEV & TESTING server. But in PROD Server, shipping tab is not displaying and giving error "Not possible to determine shipping data for material".

Please guide and advise.

Regards

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Since STO is working fine in Dev and Testing and i assume all your Development request having custamization for STO being transported to PRD then there should not be custamization problem...

pls check the master data...

i guess you want this for STO UB type...pls check

1)Material master is maintained in distribution channel that you have defined for STO and is maintained with shipping data like loading grp

2) Internal customer number of the receiving plant which you assign in custamization has been created in PRD since this is master data while testing you must have created in DEV and Test Server using XD01

Let us know whether this resolves or not

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

1.for this error, you need check the matrial master for both Supplying and recieving plants are maintained sales general/plant view or not with same organizational units.

2.Create a customer master data for both the plants.

Check trhe same settings in quality are there in production(includs master datas)/

I think this checks helps you to resolve your problem

regard,

narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

tranz MM01

extend material for general/plant data (ship. data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try and check the below master data

1. Shipping point determination (table TVSTZ) - Loading group / Plant / Shiping condition in the customer master

2. Material master Division and Customer number of the plant has to be same

Usually Shipping data is determined by the by the combination of the above!

Hope this helps.

Abhai

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it a intracompany STO (order type UB) or an intercompany STO (order type NB) ?

if intercompany, then check if your vendor has a plant assignment. (easiest way to check is with SE16 in table T001W, if there is a vendor number for your delivering plant)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vijay,

What do you mean by STO? ME21n is for creation of puchase oder right?

oh, stock tranfer order..... where is shipping tab in there?

Swapna