cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cfolder authorization query

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Let's say I have created a collaboration folder for one of my shopping cart . By default, my user id will be assigned administrative role to the cfolder . However , I would like to remove my userid in the cfolder authorization and in place assign roles to the cfolder . Anyone has any idea to go abt it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the BBP_CFOLDER_BADI BADI.

Use the COL_CREATE_POST or COL_ASSIGN_POST method.

and call the API: CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_SET can be used to assign the roles for the collaboration.

regards

Murugesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've the same problems and I've done the activities you have written, but the results was bad.

With authomatic creation of collaborative area (by the bidder that create a response to a Bid Invitation), the only method triggered is COL_WORKAREA_CREATE_POST.

Moreover, the probles are in the authorizations gives to the single users: the system inherit the same from public area and it's impossible (for me) to remove single authorizations from private area.

CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_SET and CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_RESET work with ID of public area (top most level).

Could you please give me a solution ?

Regards

Leonardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

The authorisation is inherited from the collaboration (top most level). Try removing the administrative role at this level and assign users to specific folder. Not sure this is the right/only approach.

Regards

Sreenivas