cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error transferring a purchase requisition from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

Im trying to transfer a purchase requisition from R/3 to SRM using bbp_extreq_transfer report. The last error i have found debugging the outbound queu is BBP_PD 055 "FI logic system is not found; alert system gestor".

Does anyone know where i have to include this data, in spro or in ppoma_bbp transaction

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check once again whether Logical system has been currently declared / configured.

In SRM

SPRO - Supplier Relationship Management - SRM Server - Technical Basic Settings - Define Backend Systems

In R/3 back-end

Transaction - SALE

Related link ->

Kindly let me know any clarifications, Do you want document for how to create Logical system.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Im afraid is not a problem of system logic connection, i use this connection in other scenarios and it works perfect. My error sounds like i havent maintained the BUK attribute in PPOMA_BBP but it is maintained.

This error appears if i try to create a shooping cart as well so is something of general customizing i think.

Regards,

Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio,

In reference to the information provided i could make out that you are using Plan Driven Procurement (PDP) scenario.

As informed by Claudia please check the RFC user used to link between the two logical systems.You can find out the RFC user using SM59 transaction under Logon & Security tab by clicking the concerned logical destination under ABAP Connections node.

Check whether the same RFC user is defined as the Channel user in PPOMA_BBP.Also check whether the channel ID is maintained in the responsibility tab of the concerned P.Group or not.

Hope this helps in resolving your issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

All this customizing have been done. But thank you, the error must be something like this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio,

Could you please tell how did you resolve the error. I am facing the same error while transferring purchase requisitions to SRM .

Thanks,

PRashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the system does not know where to post the Shopping Cart to. Check if you maintainted the right RFC User for the communication between the system (sometimes the wrong user is used for the queue setup) as well that exactly this user (RFC User) is integrated in the Org Model.

Cheers,

Claudia