Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Configuration Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are upgrading from 3.0 to 7.0.

We have updated all SLD content. Respository objects have been updated as well.

However, when we try to import directory objects, it gives following error:

Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Unable to read object Adapter Metadata Mail | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System (3b787a80-35c1-11d6-bbe0-efe50a1145a5) of type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Software component version with GUID 3b787a80-35c1-11d6-bbe0-efe50a1145a5 does not exist

Please let me know what the problem is.

Thanks,

Bhavish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the old system used SWCV 6.4 for refering adapter metadata and it was not imported in IR, I was getting this error.

We imported SWCV SAP BASIS 6.4 in IR and imported ID objects successfully.

Thanks,

Bhavish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavish,

You need to check two things as per my understanding.

1. Check the adapter metadata, if it is correct. (You can check it by creating any dummy CC in ID and then assigning any adapter into it, if it woks then your adapter meta data is correct)

2. The GUID should be same in both the systems. (To see the GUID, go to SLD and check you SWCV there you will find the GUID) I don't know how to make both the GUID's same, but have red in some thread that it should be same.

So if you don't have correct metadata then follow the below mentioned link.

You need to import SAP BASIS Software Component Version into Integration Repository.

You need to download it from service market place.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=...

In Search Term Enter "SAP BASIS <version>".

Now click on XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00 -

> Database independent -

> SAPBASIS13_0-20000888.ZIP Just save this file on your machine and unzip it.

Now put this in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

In IR, TOOLS ---> Import design objects and import it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavish Bhatia !

Try to import the correct meta data file into the Integration Repository from Service Marketplace Link:

Support Packages and Patches-> SAP NetWeaver-> SAP NETWEAVER-> SAP NETWEAVER 2004S-> Entry by Component-> Content PI/XI ->XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00

Regards,

Matias.