cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Batch Determination For Stock Transport Order/Replenishment Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have an issue with my stock replenishment deliveries (STPO, Stock Transfer Plant to Plant via standard MRP/Procurement process with a Purchase Order that is a Stock Transport Order).

One question I have is what module should the configuration be for Auto Batch Determination on deliveries from STPO's, is it SD or MM? The reason I ask is because I have the SD side working just fine for example if I enter a customer order for this material and issue a delivery against it I get a batch automatically assigned according to your search/sort criteria. I know with a Stock Transport you have different item categories etc. and I have flagged them as relevant for ABD.

I have been racking my brain regarding this and I have went through the configuration for both Inventory Management and Sales and Distribution. I have went through the steps several times. I am not seeing what I am missing any help in this arena would be helpful I am getting the following error message when I go to the batch tab on the replenishment delivery "Batch determination is not possible because there is no search procedure". I am at a loss to what configuration is needed. I keep going through the steps and I am not finding whats missing. Any help in this area would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

you need to configure batch determination in SD and maintain enteries in the trasaction code V/C5 as below

Sales org + Distribution channel + Division + DL (in salesDoc Ty) + Search procedure + tick check batch

Sales org + Distribution channel + Division + NL (in salesDoc Ty) + Search procedure + tick check batch

also check whether the delivery item category is active for auto. batch determination and maintain the batch condition record in transaction code VCH1

regards,

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is exactly the issue iam also facing now. Could you please tell me how could you solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Points rewarded changes made no problem I had the entries for NL order type but not DL order type.