cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty SAP copyright screen appears at each signon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since our last client copy to our QA system we get the sap copyright screen each time a user logs on. Normally you only get this screen right after the first signon into a new client and also right after the first signon into a copied client.

Also the text that is normally displayed:

Copyright(c) SAP AG 1994.

All rights reserved.

License w/o expiration

etc etc

Is now completely empty.

I suspect that this is caused by a pre client copy cleaning whereby a table might have been cleared that shouldn't have been cleared.

Does anyone have an idea which table this might be, i have searched and tried to deduce but have not been succesful. It seems that the text of the screen is saved in field TDLINE, but all the tables with this field in it do not seem to fit the bill.

Maybe another idea how this is caused and can be remedied?

Thanks

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, an upgrade of Kernel would help.

i had the same issue in one of my server, and this was solved after i upgraded the kernel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still have not found the table. i know now that table USR22 also steers the popup of the logon dialog box, based on an entry per user/client where also the copyright sum is filled. So per user it is checked if an entry is present in usr22 with the correct copyright sum. If present no dialog box, if not present with the correct copyright sum then a dialog box appears.

It also seems that include LSHSYO01 steers some contents in the dialog box. Still unclear though where the copyright text is coming from

Tom