cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Querry regarding SRM to R/3 PO Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one requirement where in PO is created in SRM (using Extended Classic Scenario) and the same PO is reflected in R/3 thru RFC.

My requirement is related to pricing i have maintained a condition record for a condition type for eg : ZBRK is the condition type. In R/3 for condition type ZBRK i have maintained condition record. I need to populate the condition record when PO from SRM gets created in R/3.

Is it possible?

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Shuban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can definitely transfer SRM pricing condition to ECC.

This will involve badi BBP_DRIVER_DETERMINE.

Here are some hints from our SRM50 system.

You will have to copy function group ZBBP_BD_DRIVER_46A which will drive function modules ZB46B_DPO_TRANSFER and ZB46B_PO_CREATE.

You will have to enhance the ZB46B_DPO_TRANSFER with new tables

POCONDHEADER = lt_bapi_pocondheader

POCOND = lt_bapi_pocond

Then you will have to retrieve the SRM schema and condition price to fill in.

Good luck

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

See these SAP OSS Notes, which might help ->

Note 907271 - Upload: New condition when you update the item

Note 859049 - SRM 5.0: Restrictions for uploading and downloading

You can try to use BBPECS_PO_OUT_BADI to transfer this condition type to ECC.However, please check that the condition type from SRM do not apply again in ECC else your original price will be recalculated twice both in SRM and ECC..._

Using VMC cache when you modify the PO price schema.

Thus, you have to reset the buffer of the VMC to "activate" your modifications.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/72/f40f3c98ddaa4ce10000000a11402f/content.htm

You can check if the conditions Customizing is complete.

See the path in the IMG: SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Pricing ® Check Technical and Customizing Settings for Conditions

Meanwhile, Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes and Business Add-Ins(BADIs) which will help ->

Note 640369 - Incorrect values in dropdown in account assignment details

Note 1027656 - Simplified pricing:wrong price calculation in SC using prod.

Note 1038241 - Simplified pricing: Follow-on note to note 1027656

Note 1034949 - Wrong price in SC when a product has multiple conditions

Note 539720 - Simplified pricing (classic scenario)

Note 637562 - Simplified pricing

BADIs ->

1) BBP_PRICEDATA_READ

2) PRODUCT_UPDATE2

3) PRC_PRICING_INIT

Note 622282 - EBP 3.5 - price is lost in the Shopping Cart

Related links ->

Pricing

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/72/f40f3c98ddaa4ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/ee/d9df3bbcce4b37e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Do let me know.

Regards

-Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply we are using SRM 4.0 still i have not got the solution. My query was once we create a PO in SRM and the same PO is getting transferred to R/3. In R/3 based on my maintained condition record it should determine the condition record in R/3.

I am not passing any condition types from SRM to R/3. All condition types and condition records are being maintained in R/3 itself.

Is it possible to determine the condition record in R/3 when PO gets created in R/3 from SRM.

Regards,

Shuban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shuban,

In Extended Classic Scenario, the P.O can be created and changeable only in SRM and a copy of it is transferred to back end R/3 Which can only be displayed.The leading P.O is in SRM.

In case you want to use the back end R/3 condition records you have to use Classic scenario where the P.O can be created and also can be changeable means the leading P.O is in R/3.

Hope this makes you more clear.Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for useful answers.

Rgds,

Teja