cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 8I786 in J1IS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Pl help me in here as i m doing J1IS - Here i have given = MATD, Reverse  MAT DOC NO , EXC GROUP , SERIES , now as i had given vendor in the space here after that i had press entere key now error is -" Vendor not related to material document

Message no. 8I786 "

Pl help thanks in advance

sap11

Edited by: sap11 on Jan 2, 2008 11:51 AM

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see sapnotes

1)1008100 - Error Vendor not related to Material doc" displayed in J1IS

2)1025204 -Vendor not recognized in J1IS and error 076 displayed

3) 1003491 - Vendor not recognized in J1IS and error 076 displayed

4) 1042131 - Vendor displayed as incorrect in J1IS if no leading zeros

5) 1075098 - Incorrect recalculation of excise rates in J1IS transaction

regards,

indranil

Edited by: INDRANIL BHATTACHARYYA on Mar 14, 2008 9:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

thanx for reply , pl guide me how to see the notes as i m in servicemarket place .com here i had given the notes no. in the space but how to see the solution pl help to give step by step sequence to proceed , or do u remember that what settings are to be done to avoid this error .

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have to take the help of ur basis person since all these mentioned notes have causes programme related.

i had faced exactly the same error as u.

ask ur basis person to see these notes and apply it as told in the notes and the problem will be solved.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

in servicemarket place .com if u have authorisation to enter then at the right hand side u will find NOTES.there u give the note number and enter.u can download those also.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in downloading the kb size of notes is zero this means that there os nothing in this i have given the no as 1008100 ,

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with the notes 1003491,1025204,1042131.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is possible for u to open & send me the notes --1008100 here , can u copy & paste the note here or send it to my i.d

rajeev_spc@rediffmail.com i will be very greatfull to you b coz i an not able to creat the J1IS , pl help me

regards,

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

email send to ur id.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for the e mail , but by looking at these notes how can i know what is the soluition of this issue , in this note such type of solution is not given , how can i know that how to solve the problem can u tell me what action u have taken to resolve the error .

regards,

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats what i was telling to u previously.

u need to sit with ur basis client and see which notes are already applied and which are not.

the note which is still not applied that one u have to ask ur basis client to apply.

if none is applied before then u have to apply one by one according to the validity date which comes before.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as my company goes we had applied note no.1042131 - Vendor displayed as incorrect in J1IS if no leading zeros and got the error solved.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can ne one help me in this issue i m not able to create Excise invoice in J1IS , Pl help how to solve this error ?

sap11