cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reserve material for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a question, I need reserve material for customer in SAP. E.g. I need reserving this stock item (material - nr. 1234) - 5000 pieces -> for customer 55555..?

Is it possible? And which way?

Thanks!

Regards

Petr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry message posted twice

Edited by: tiru on Jan 2, 2008 6:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

You can allocate the specific material to specific customer using availability check against product allocation.

In this Product profile , product allocation object etc...these sort of things required.

In this most of PP integration involved, you can discuss all these with any PP consultant.

After completion of configuration we can allocate the stocks using MC94 transaction.

Reward if helpful.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi petr,

you can do it by going to mb1c,movement type 561,spl.stock w,and system will ask the sod to paty no(cust.no).

hope this solve your problem,award if useful

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways in which you can do that.

One is to create a sales order if replenishment is active and then cancel the order with goods return, just to make sure your customer gets the required material on the required date.

one is to assign a MRP active schedule line category to the item in the quotation to your customer.

contract profile is one of the type.

also you can create a customer-material infor and store the specific material with the required quantities and assign the check for only 1 order due for delivery for it.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

To reserve a particular material for a customer----

What I do feel you can map the scenerio with consignment stocks..

Create consignments the particular customer and the do the goods movement.

The same material how much ever stock you want maintain move into the same consignment location...

This way perhaps you can reserve stocks for a particular customer.

go to www.help.sap.com for configuration of consignment stock.

please tell me if it worked....

edited by...

Amlan Sarkar