cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer changes for custom define fields

Former Member

Hi SAP GURUS,

I am facing problem with custom define fields in customer master data. My client wants to change the data for around 16000 customers and they are not accepting to do with LSMW or SCAT because it should need lot of approvles. So instead of doing with LSMW or SCAT we need to find other way. Anybody help me on this issue.

Note: CLMM is t.code suggested by onsite people for research.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Use T-Code: XD99 or MASS if the input value is same for the all customers, if you want give defferent value for each customer yiu have to go to LSMW or SCAT or BDC only, there is no other option as per as my knowledge.

please assign the points if its useful

regards

devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi devendra,

What ever your sayign is correct but here my client dont want to use lsmw,scat or other programs. Instead of that they are saying t.code CLMM. by this we can satisfy the situation. But i am unable to understand CLMM process.

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

neither XD99 nor MASS do support custom field editing for customers, it requires extensive development to add this support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In you defined scenerio....

The same can be solved by BDC( Batch data Upload)

This specific requirement can be met with your ABAPER .

You record the Transaction you want to maintain and then tell your abaper to define a BDC .

The data can be uploaded for the specified feild,

Please revert if it worked....

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

LSMW is basically used for Data Migration from a legacy system.

If its a change in the existing system you can use t-code: CLMM for this purpose.

otherwise.............

You can also try T-Code: MASS or SCAT.

This transaction code helps in making changes to any particular object selecting the fields you require to change.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

What ever your sayign is correct but here my client dont want to use lsmw,scat or other programs. Instead of that they are saying t.code CLMM. by this we can satisfy the situation. But i am unable to understand CLMM process.