cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it possible to generate multiple ouput from EDI.

I may explain my query in detail. Say I have created a sales order & i have to send this to Bill to party, Ship to party as well sold to party. Is it possible to Send the same sales order to all the Three. If yes? How??

I hope I am clear.

Regards,

Jak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as prateek says using multi-mapping you can send no. of copies to a receiver.

also use Receiver Determination to send the same message to multiple receivers.xi will determine receivers on runtime and send message to assigned receivers.

Regards,

Mandeep Virk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jak,

you DO NOT need a multimapping! You just need different receivers. Depending on a condition in the receiver agreement, the relevant receivers will be found.

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain me little more. What is receiver agreement? where do we specify conditions in receiver agrement?

Regards,

Jak

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First of all my question to u is why u need to send all the details to Bill to party, Ship to party as well sold to party.

As far as I know all the information is maitained in the sales order when u create it and it is send to customer.

I have not come accors this kind of requirement where u r sending the data to Bill to party, Ship to party as well sold to party.

Can u please let me know ur requirement properly.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

Thanx for your kind reply, well my question was if it is possible to send the same doc to mutiple partners?

I haven't mentioned any scenario in particular. I was just clarifying my doubt.

Thanx,

Jak

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Using multi-mapping. Please search sdn for multi-mapping the related docs.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prateek,

Thankz, well can i know wat is mutiple mapping?

regards,

jak

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am just thinking if u create a sales order then it wil be for particular customers (in ur case it partner).

How this sales order will go to all the partners.

I have worked on the same scenario but I was giving the partner ID in the party identifier tab of AS2 channel. So based on that ID it will go to the required aprtner.

I have used the one common mapping for all the partners but the partner will determine at the configuration end only.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jak,

A multi-mapping is a mapping program that is not restricted to the transformation of one source message to one target message. You have the following options:

· You can use a multi-mapping in the transformation step of an integration process. In this case, the mapping runtime supports 1:n, n:1, and n:m transformations. You can map any number of source messages to any number of target messages.

· You can use a multi-mapping to map a message to multiple different (and generally smaller) messages during logical routing. Only a 1:n transformation is possible in this case.o repeat.

refer this link also

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/21/6faf35c2d74295a3cb97f6f3ccf43c/content.htm

Receiver Determination

You use a receiver determination to specify which receivers a message is to be sent to. You have the option of defining conditions for forwarding the message to the receivers. You specify Structure linkservices as receivers of messages.

refer to link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Mandeep Virk