cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one question about cross selling promotion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.I want to do sales promotion using cross selling.When input the material 72 in the sale order,I want the sap auto pop up cross selling window to left me select the material 121 with the promotion price $56.The following was the steps what I have done.

1-Create material 72 and 121.

2-In the T-code vb41 used Material determ.type "CS01"(cross selling) to input one line record.The MnItm PrcRefMatl was 72,and the subitem material was 121.

3-In IMG,create Condition Table 602 with fields "MnItm PrcRefMatl" and "Material".

4-In IMG,create Access Sequence ZZ01 with Condition Table 602.

5-In IMG,Create Condition Type ZZ01 with Access Sequence ZZ01.

6-In IMG,Maintain pricing proceduce "RVAA01" and append the Condition Type ZZ01 into the pricing proceduce "RVAA01".

7-In the T-code vk11 input one line record into the Condition Table 602.The MnItm PrcRefMatl was 72,and the subitem material was 121 with Amount $56.

8-In the T-code va01,I create one sale order with Order Type "SO".In the first line item,I input the material 72 with Quality 100 and press Enter.Now the sap should pop up the cross selling window to left me select the subitem material 121.But actually the cross selling window doesn't appear.

So my question was why the cross selling window doesn't appear in the step 8?Does I omit some important step or do something wrong?I need some experts to give me some advice to resolve this problem.And I will appreciate you very much.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Whether you got answer for your problem from this link... Can u tell me how ur problem was solved.. as I am also facing same problem

Thanks

Sriram