Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM error at send step

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts,

In a simple File to File using BPM Scenario, messages are processed up to send step (only 2 steps are there recv and send). The receive side is okay. i can monitor the messages that are being picked up in the monitor. In adapter both sender and receiver adapters are showing green.

How to trouble shoot inside BPM errors; i tried SXMB_MONI -> selected PE from the message -> chose graphical description, where it shows red and an error in the send step.

the SXMB_MONI shows error in outbound message side. and the pipeline stops at Call Adapter.

thanks in advance,

nikhil

Happy 2008

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means that BPM is unable to send the message to the Adapter Engine. Check the exact Error in Moni i.e. why it is failing during Call Adapter Step.

Also once check the confuguration in ID and also the BPM steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Farooq.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Farooq!

in the MONI, it shows outbound as PE and the Outbound status shows error. And shows Call Adapter and PE Adapter in the detailed message.

I configured it 2 more times, but still the same error pops up. what else i may missed out?

thanks

nikhil

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to sxi_cache -> Integration Process (IP) -> Make sure that ur Integration Process has status 00 and not 99.

Also in IR -> IP -> Have u checked the BPM using F7.

Regards,

Prateek

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi prateek!

I have checked the designed Integration Process, it shows no errors found.

and the return code is set to 0.

what else i have to check?

and tell me this too, if the status is 99 what may went wrong?

It shows Adapter Framework Service Error in PE Graphical WorkFlow

thanks in advance,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPE engine is not calling the adapter engine.

try to test others BPM if they are configured in your system.

Thanks

Farooq.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Farooq!!

Others are working.

see, this is a simple scenario File BPM File and it uses simple message type and interface too. The interface mapping working fine. The Integration Process uses no correlations, just transferring the file as it is. IP is checked(F7) no errors found. when running, it picking the file and upto call Adapter it is working. in the SXMB_Moni it shows error in the outbound (PE) status. When we check it in the WorkFlow diagram, it shows error in the send step as Adapter Framework Server, still other scenarios are working fine with the BPM.

please leave good suggestions and checks

thanks,

nikhil