No such questions should be asked on Forum

Please read Rules of Engagement

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please go through the below link for certification information:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=FFC760B8923D16BB51...

There are many threads which talks about the same first search on SDN before posting the question.

Thanks

Chirag

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Certification Exams

The SAP certification program provides the ultimate stamp of achievement for individuals who want to distinguish themselves in the market. These certifications serve as a clear validation of your SAP skills and knowledge.

In response to your feedback, multiple tiers of certification are now available to make this a career-spanning program. The three levels of certification (Associate, Professional, and Master levels) address the various levels of skills and experience in the industry.

SAP TechEd '07 Bangalore is delighted to offer you the opportunity to become certified at the associate and professional levels in a number of areas at a significantly reduced cost available only to SAP TechEd Full Conference registrants. You may opt to add an SAP Consultant Certification Exam to your SAP TechEd ’07 Bangalore registration for an additional, non-refundable, non-transferable fee. Please check at the point of registration for admission including certification.

Associate Exam: INR 5,500/- per person (regularly INR 22,325/-)

Professional Exam: INR 16,500/- per person (regularly INR 33,477/-)

Exam Schedule and Procedures

Certification Exams will be conducted through our partner organization, Pearson VUE. They have test center locations throughout India.

Eligibility

In order to qualify for a certification exam and be issued a voucher, you must be:

"Full Conference" registrant with fully paid status on or before November 23, 2007 AND in possession of a no-objection certificate from your employer (see example).

A registered SAP consultant (SAP employee, partner, or independent), OR an SAP Customer Core Competency Center team member, OR an employee of an SAP partner or customer in India.

An S User ID holder – specifics as to S-User ID information is listed at the bottom of this document OR an SAP Employee with D-, I-, or C-number.

In addition, it is required that you have:

Detailed product knowledge through SAP ramp-up knowledge transfer or SAP standard classroom offerings;

OR all of the below:

Must have served current employer for at least 12 months prior to the exam date

For Associate level certification exams, a minimum of 1-3 years of experience

For Professional level certification exams, a minimum of 3-7 years of experience

Sorry, but there are no exceptions to these requirements.

How do I enter the exam?

First, you must opt in for an SAP Consultant Certification Exam during the conference registration process and send in your payment.

Once we receive your payment in full, we will send you further instructions on how to complete the pre-qualification process. You will be notified of your pass or fail pre-qualification status. If you do not qualify, you will not be issued a refund, so review the eligibility requirements above carefully.

If you qualify (meet eligibility requirements), you will receive a voucher and further instructions on how to register and schedule your exam at Pearson VUE.

Refer http://www.sapteched.com/india/reg/certificationExams2.htm for information and eligibility.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful