cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

the transactions between a vendor and a customer is taking place through the company....

vendor itself refers to a company.... why again THE COMPANY is referred in between... how does the process flow actually....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

could u please brief ur answer in terms of business process.

i mean to say functionally rather in technical aspect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Happy new year!!!

Actually there are two company, one of the vendor and one of the company itself.

So when you are creating a company for your sales org. there should be a referral to the vendors company code also.

This can be done through the customizing and assigning the purchasing org to the vendor.

Customizing: spro - enterprise structure - definition- material mgt - define purch org.

there after in assignment you can assign the org to diff. vendor plants and acct settings.

plz do this and revert if the problem still persists.

better do this exercise with a FI and SD consultant colaterlly.

regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the vendor itself refers to the company

so why is the transaction between the vendor and customer through the company

Former Member
0 Kudos

why is the process flow through the vendor..

for example the cash flow between a customer and a vendor is through the bank in a process flow.

similarly i came across the term company when there is a transaction between the vendor and customer in general

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If I can understand the scenerio ..in your company may be the customer is supplied a outsourced material from a vendor .....in sales order fuilfillment.

Thus the vendor payment is the main resource feild.

It must be linked with customer through company and sales order by purchase requisition.

Please tell me whether I am correct .If you happen to differ by some point.

edited by....

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Your question is not very clear............can you be more specific.

Regards

Sai