cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem during mapping when stored procedures is used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am doing one File-XI-JDBC scenario using stored procedures.

My source Data Type is like:

MT_HEADER 1..1

PRODH 1..1 xsd:string

VTEXT 1..1 xsd.string

DATUM 1..1 xsd.string

My target Data Type is like:

MT_HEADER 1..1

Statement 1..1

SP_UPDATE 1..1

action required xsd.string

PRODH 1..1 xsd.string

isInput optional xsd.string

type optional xsd.string

VTEXT 1..1 xsd.string

type optional xsd.string

DATUM 1..1 xsd.string

type optional xsd.string

In the mapping, EXECUTE>action; true>isInput; CHAR-->type; SP_UPDATE- stored procedure name in DB.

When I am testing the message mapping its giving no errors but when i am processing the file it gives me following error:

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_TEST_FILE_JDBC_T179T_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_TEST_FILE_JDBC_T179T_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Can anyone please guide what error I am making in the data type or in the mapping.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

The reason of this error is A message mapping is executed on the integration server at mapping runtime. A value mapping is called within the message mapping. If you did not maintain the values required for the mapping (Directory -> Tools -> Value mapping), an exception (BaseRuntimeException) occurs and the processing of the message is terminated.

So please do this :

1. Maintain the value mapping in the directory.

2. To change the behavior in the case of an error, you must import a Support Package. Message processing is then no longer terminated. Instead, a warning appears in the log and the initial value is copied unchanged to the target document.

Note: The behavior described only affects message mappings, that is, mappings generated using the graphic tool. If, on the other hand, you call the value mapping within a Java mapping and this fails, you receive a KeyMappingException. It is then the task of the Java mapping to react to this exception.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was that in the payload the message was having one node as ROOT wahich was not defined in the source data type.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u test your message mapping? if not test it and there you will easily able to troubleshoot the error. Also check the xml payload

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u tested the interface mapping?

Regards,

Prateek