cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V_V2 - Rescheduling Sales Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order where sales qty is 10 and with 2 schedule lines - 20.11.2007 with 0 confirmed qty and 2.12.2008 with 10 confirm qty.

When I run tcode V_V2, it has no impact to this particular sales order. I tried with both 'Unconfirmed documents required' and without and still get the same results.

My other sales orders with similar sales, however get updated.

Can anyone tell me why that particular sales order does not get updated? Any particular area I should look out for?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the sales order shedule line screen if fix qty date field is marked,we can not reshedule the order.The system assuems that the date is confirmed to the customer and pass the date to MRP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but the checkbox is not ticked.

I think I have misunderstood the behaviour of V_V2.

Can anyone tell me if V_V2 will re-distribute the quantities only for sales order with the earliest schedule line delivery date?

This is because the rest of the sales order gets updated with zero confirmed quantity except this one sales order with the earliest scheule line delivery date.

Understand that V_V1 will then confirm the quantities for all the sales orders. So i presume that I have to run V_V2 first then V_V1. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do run the program for that material and plant to Check the inconsistency in the reuirment

SDRQCR21

this will correct the inconsistent Requirment for the material and Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no inconsistency. The report SDRQCR21 returns 0 records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hweiling,

In my opinion V_V1 used to create confirmed backorder (line item where confirm quantity in first schedule line is 0 and there is no second schedule line) .

V_V2 is used when you want to alocate your stock based of priority or some criteria.

For example you have order 1 that created on 07.2007 confirmed but you hasn't delivered yet, then you have order 2 that created on 08.2007 it's not confirmed, and you have the other order 3 that create on 01.2008 and it's confirmed ready to deliver 03.01.2008. You can use V_V2 to alocate the stock to first order, 2nd order and third order. So you can deliver the first order first, 2nd order and then the 3rd order will be in backorder.

If you run V_V1, it's only update the stock for second item (if stock is enough).

If you think why it's not update the order that you want when you run V_V2, please check the criteria and the stock.

Guys please correct me if I am wrong.

tsalasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I'm confused by the behavior and purpose of the tcode V_V2.

My sales order has the earliest required delivery date so does it mean that it is correct that 10 qty is being confirmed to this sales order after I run V_V2? Or that V_V2 should remove all the confirmed qty for the sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you "untick" simulation field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course i did

Former Member
0 Kudos

before V_V2

did redistribute already confirmed quantities properly in V_RA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

V_RA is showing me 2 lines for that sales order: -10 under Rec/reqd qty and 10 under confirmed.

For the rest of the sales order in V_RA, there is no qty under confirmed.

That particular sales order does not have any delivery order or any subsequent docs. It is still open.