cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default password for Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what will be the default password for admin in MDM server.

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

When u login to Console use id as system and password as $basis123.

When u login to open import manager use Id as Admin

and donot give any password just click on to Next.

i.e.Admin has no password.

Same with Data manager.

Hope u got ur answere.

Regards,

Neethu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses...

I have tried to login to data manager & Import Manager with out giving password for Admin.I am getting an error

********WinSock error on connect*********

Even i tried to connect by giving $basis123 still getting the same error.What would be the porblem even if I try to change the password at Admin>>user ( left side pane below the table names in MDM console) where I can reset the password.If I give password also its taking to old default password & I dont know what was the password given initially.

Regards

Sri

former_member278106
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The repository password is stored in the table 'A2i_CM_Users' of its MainDB. In this table you'll see fields UserName in clear text and Password as encrypted (even it is blank). Crate a new repository and copy the encrypted string of the known user to replace the lost password.

Regards,

Lev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

By default password for MDM server is blank but if you want to set any password then in MDM console right click on the MDM Server for which you want to set the password and go to change password.

Then it will ask you for old password and new password. Leave old password field blank and specify the password which you want to set in New password field.

Then every time you start the MDM server it will ask you for the password.

If you find it useful then please reward points.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default Admin password is blank.

You can change the password ,just through the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/29/de034d83da4d48b655511553f791cb/content.htm

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

visit the URL

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/42/bf2cc0e11e3117e10000000a1553f7/content.htm]

Rgds,

Krutarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

MDM Server password used by us is $basis123.

Rgds,

Krutarth