cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT: Not a valid XML source error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring XI to AII system. while creating http connection for AII system in tx:sm59 in AII system and in tx:sicf I get error as:XSLT: Not a valid XML source error and RABAX_STATE-e:XSLT_BAD_SOURCE_CONTEXT.

My AII system is on sap_basis sp 6.0 and auto id 2.o Sp 00.

The xml messages sent to AII from XI also logs in same error message.

Please suggest if any one of you encountered same problem, and probable remedy.Should i apply any higher suppport pack.

/***********detail error message ********

<b> XSLT: Not a valid XML source. </b> </li> </ul> <ul> <li> The error occurred on the application server blrkecsaptst2_AIT_03 and in the work process 0 . </li> </ul> <ul> <li> The termination type was: RABAX_STATE </li> </ul> <ul> <li> The ABAP call stack was: <br> Function: /AIN/IF_DCMAPCLASS_GET of program /AIN/SAPLIF_TOOLS<BR>Form: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program /AIN/CL_HTTP_SERVICE==========CP<BR>Form: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP<BR>Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME<BR>Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP<BR> </li> </ul> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> &nbsp; </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <p> &nbsp; </p> <h2> What can I do? </h2> <ul> <li> If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system AIT in transaction ST22. Error code: ICF-IE-http-c:500-u:INF44157 -l:E-s:AIT-i:blrkecsaptst2_AIT_03 -w:0-d:20050927-t:143940-v: RABAX_STATE-e:XSLT_BAD_SOURCE_CONTEXT </p><br/> <p> HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error <br/> <p> Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team </p> </td> </tr> </table> </body> </html></SAP:AdditionalText>

//*********************

thanks in advance,

ashit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the XML you are sending to verify if it is correct?

Maybe the transaction st22 can give you more clues as to the cause of the error.

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

in my scenario it is IDOC originating from R/3 system coming to Xi to AII. Is there some way I can check in XI to check XML is correct.?I presume it is correct.

Secondly even in AII, in tx:sm59 for http connection check and in tx:sicf I am getting the same error.Here no xml is involved from outside system.

Any pointer by you will be highly appreciated.

regards,

Ashit singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

In XI, you can use the XML monitor (transaction SXMB_MONI ) to check the XML messages flowing through XI.

What is the SAP WebAS version of the AII system?

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashit,

The best thing is to save the message that you get in XI (using the /sxmb_moni) and check if its valid using the third party product like Stylus Studio or XMLSPY.

Cheers,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

thanks for sending pointer. For Auto-ID infrastructure, I was earlier using AII Sp00.

I applied SP02, and the problem got solved.

regards,

Ashit