Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add date range?

former_member553124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 2 queries:

1. I want to add an input form which contains date range. I can add two date by putting two date pickers but how can I pass the range of dates to Query?

2. I am adding Calender_Month_Year as Input variable. I want to fatch the values dynamically. Though Calender_Month_Year is available as variable in Query but not available as a field or free characteristics I cannot map it to get the data dynamically.

So, what is the way to fatch the data dynamically if it is not available as part of the query?

Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nirav,

For implementing data range if you hv two input fields say 'date_frm' and 'date_to', you could manipulate the value mapped to the variable in the query. Eg in your query if 'fiscal_yr' is the variable that accepts the date range, map the value for it as foll: date_frm & ':' & date_to or whatever format it accepts (to be done on the submit event data flow line)

prachi

former_member553124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

Thankx for your continuous help..

I can do in a way u suggested, but the problem is Field Calende_Month_Day is not added as characteristics, it is added in the filter. So, It will not be available to map.

Another thing is when I add a form for variable it shows Calender_Month_Year as Text not as date field.

how can i resolve this?

Regards,

Nirav

Answers (0)