Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java engine problem

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is everyday day system support group take the back up of Xi system and they restart the XI box..problem when they restart the system some time s Java engine doesn't up correctly..because of this messages are going to error status and in the morning time we have to clear everything manually...

is there is any way that we can get message from XI server saying java engine is not uo correctly and then operator call call from support ..

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

If possible schedule these messages in source system in such a way that during XI downtime there is no messages going to XI.

You can configure alert mechanism either on OS level or using some monitoring tool (Solution manager, Tivoli, etc)

-Pinkle

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

Thanks for your responce .peoblem is in my landscape 5 systems are working and they are taking back up different times .for each system backup in XI some messages are going to error state...i try to ask them to syncronise the system back up schedule but it is not working..now what i want is what ever the messages going into the error status are must be restart with outmanual operation...

isd there any way that i can get this thing done..

Regards

Rao

Edited by: PT Rao on Jan 2, 2008 10:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Is RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES job is running in your XI?

-Pinkle

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

could you tell me where i can c RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES is running or not?..

thansk for your time.

Regards

Rao