cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make default view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have two views. the first one is default created(DEFAULT_VIEW) & the other one is created by me(CREATED_VIEW). Now when i run the application the DEFAULT_VIEW will be appear in the browser. INSTEAD OF THAT I WANTED TO SET THE FIRST VIEW AS "CREATED_VIEW). How do I do that. Please help me.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

In web dynpro explorer, select

Project (Root node) -> Web Dynpro -> Web Dynpro components -> YourComponent -> Window -> YourView

Select properties tab

Set default property to "true".

For all other views this will be automatically set to false.

Regards,

Mayuresh.

PS : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Jan 1, 2008 3:44 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanx buddies. Actually i went for the window itself but i dint embed the views thts why i was not able to see their properties. Anyways thanx a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

In the web dynpro explorer, you can see the view in "Views" as well as "Windows".

Select it in Windows.

In web dynpro explorer, select

Project (Root node) -> Web Dynpro -> Web Dynpro components -> YourComponent -> Windows -> YourView

Select properties tab

Set default property to "true".

Former Member
0 Kudos

I really Appreciate both of ur answers. but im not able to find the default property in the property pane. I can only see Name, Package & Path in the property pane

Edited by: Amit Patil on Dec 31, 2007 10:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Amit,

If you are talking abt WebDynpro appl., then to make a view as Default set the Default property of that view as true.

Steps: -

1.In WebDynpro Navigation panel,select your view i.e. created_view, which will be there inside any window

2.you will get the properties of this view in proeprties pane.

3.Change the default property of this view as true.

regards,

sahu