cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pr0000 condition suppliments -Price with Tax for Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using pr0000 condition suppliments in my pricing procedure.I am maintaining material wise price along with taxes in pr00 condition(vk11).Every thing is fine but for the data getting posted into FI.It gives an error stating that error in account determination.What could be the possible reason for this error.?can we enter taxes for the material here?

When i am Entering the Taxes manually for the same material it is getting posted correctly.Where i am going wrong?Your solution to this is solicited and reward points are assured for

timely help.

Thanking you,

Best regrds,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan

In Billing, see what tax code is flowing. Go to VK12 and give UTXJ and press enter. Here see what tax code you have maintained.

Ensure that what the tax code you maintained here is flowing in billing.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshimipathy,

can you please tellme where to see the tax code in billing document

Thanking you,

Best reagrds,

R.Srinivasan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasan

Go to VF02, select conditions. Here you will see "UTXJ" condition type. Block that and click on blue lens on left bottom screen. Now you can see the tax code.

As I said earlier, ensure that whatever tax code is flowing here, the same is maintained in VK12 / UTXJ combination.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshimipathy,

Thankyou very much for your detailed reply.The tax code is 62

and it is there for the cases of invoice ie for the one getting posted.For the other case it is not getting posted and the tax code is also not appearing as well for the one not getting posted.what do you think could have wrong?

can you pls give me any other idea?

Thanking you,

Best regards

R.Srinivasan

Edited by: ramanujam srinivasan on Jan 2, 2008 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshimipathy,

Thankyou very much for the excellent to the point guidance and hence resolved the problem.

tahnking you,

Best regards,

R.srinivasan

Answers (0)