cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding OFFER IN AN INDIAN BASED MNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai ,

am anthony i got an offer in an INDIAN based MNC , on SAP-NETWEAVER-XI , but now it is asking for me to register in NASSCOM,and i also enquired from my friends,about it ,they said that it is mere waste to go for that company which is asking for NASSCOM registration,but asper my knowledge company should see whether the candidate is capable of doing work or not,if candidate is perfect in work then why companies prefer such nasty process like NASSCOM,so i decided not to apply for INDIAN based MNC,and am looking to go abroad....am stilll in dilemma, i need some important suggestions from experts.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first time i am hearing from you..

Companies are asking to be employees to register in NASSCOM.

NASSCOM membership is open for companies/firms and not for individuals.

>and i also enquired from my friends,about it ,they said that it is mere waste to go for that company which is asking for NASSCOM registration

btw Those friends of yours who have suggested you.. Are they registered in NASSCOM?.

>INDIAN based MNC

Is that company really a MNC? Cause as per there requirements it doesnt seem like.

Regards,

Sumit

ps: you must be a big fan or Keanu Reaves. Secondly this forum is to post questions related to XI.

Edited by: Sumit Khetawat on Dec 31, 2007 11:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know that the this forum is for only posting questions but i didnt find the way so that i can get good advice,so i opted for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that Indian MNC asked you to register for NASSCOM ?

OR they might be checking how much you know about NASSCOM by asking you to register ?

Regards,

Sumit