Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I'm having one scenario,kindly solve my problem,

"Customer ordered for material X 100 qty, and delivery and invoice is done for 90 qty. of that material,and now system should not allow the remaining balance 10 qty. to deliver and to invoice."

and what is meant by "Sales Line"

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Prakash.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sruthi,

first thing for that customer dont allow any partial deliveries. So automatically if 100 is ordered all 100 is delivered and invoiced.

or you tick the complete delivery check box at the sales order level which ensures the same.

Let me if know this meets your requirement. But in any general business scenario if there is not enough stock on hand multiple deliveries and invoices are a very common practice. May be i can through more if you explain the requirement in more detail.

I did not come across a techical term in sap something called as sales line. Perhaps its the sales order line item.

regards,

sadhu kishore

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sruthi

hope ur problem has solved but i am sure the meaning of sales line has not yet

bocz a sles line is a combination of Single SALES Org + Single DIST.CHANNEL + Single PLANT...... which v specify or assign while defining our enterprise structure( in SD),

bocz of which(SALES LINE) when ever cust raises a sales order system comes to know from where it has to pick or where it has to lookout for the concerned material.

reward points if got clarified,

Smithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

In the partial delivery field in sales order .... which is dafaulted from the Customer Master.... u can change it to qty > 0 or similar option then what ever qty you deliver is taken and sales order is given status of complete and no further deliveries can take place.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi,

The combination of Sales Organization and Distribution Channel is called "Sales Line".

Wish you all the very best,

Regards,

B.Srinivasa Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jampala

You can define the same in Customer Master whether partial delivery is allowed or not??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Item Category (Transaction Code: VOV7), there is a field " Completion Rule". In that field, select the option as Complete after first reference.

Hope the above meets your requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka