cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate during delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Hri,

I am create certificate profile asper u r suggestion using (QC01,QC17).

Than iam going to QC20 transaction here am putting my delivery number and execute, but system showing "No message for intial processing exist" kindly give the suggestion to process the quality certificate with delivery.

If u r having any notes related to this pls send me.

My ID : sbabu_sap@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

S.Babusingh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi babu

kindly check whether you have determined the correct requirement in Output determination procedure in IMG settings,after assignment try to create sales order and pick the quanity and proceed with QC20,if the requirment type you have defined in the above path is 15 then certificate will only be printed after good issue,or if the requirment type is 12 or 13 the certificate will be printed after you have done the picking

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Thyaga.

Thanks for your response................

Where i can mention 15 , 12 ,13 pls gude me......

If possible tell me setp by setp IMG.......................

Thanks in Advance........

Reg,

Babusingh.S

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi babu

i think you have not posted the goods issue,kindly post the goods issue and then try QC20 ,you can find the print preview.

if you want to see the print preview before making the Goods issue then make the requiremnt type under LQCA as 12 or 13 in the following path

IMG>Quality management>Quality certificate>Output Determination>Output Determination Procedure>Edit Output Determination Procedure

then whichever Procedure you are changing ,it has to be properly assigned to the respective Delivery ITEM cateegory

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh..,

Give me the Item Category for the delivery material. like "TAN" etc..,

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyaga

If possible pls send screen shot for the same.

My ID: sbabu_sap@yahoo.com

Regards,

Babusingh.S