cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Form When Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a smartform. When I click on print preview its displaying the form output correctly. But when I choose Print option its not printing the data except the hard coded text. I colud not understood why the form behaviour is like this. Can any body know the solution please help me out in this thing.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganath

Try to use LOCL while pprintind and check the printing options

are you using the smartform paper size as "LETTER".

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

hey FORM don't have emotions so it is acting like this.

some time it happens , u may check with ur printer setting , if ur data is displaying in PRINT PREVIEW then , there is no error in SF/Script.

reward if helpful.

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it means data is not populating in the fields ....

plz check by debugging the form nd check tht data is populating in the fields properly ....or not....

thnx

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

Thaks for ur reply. I tried to debug the program when I click on Print option. Its not giving me any chance to debug the form. Its directly displaying a msg with spool number.

I tried to debug the program through se38. In debugging mode I entered some test data. then I click on print option it generating the spool with data. But when I choose the print option from the transaction, the output is not being populated with the data.

The print program is developed from scratch. Is there any link is missing in the print program to call the print option?

The transaction is IW32 to print the Work Orders.