Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor not intended for Purchasing organization for SC Create limit item

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Centralized purchasing -- > Shop -- > Create Limit item

When i tryo to create SC using the Product which are repliacted from ECC to SRM.. I am able to create SC successfully. That means vendor is properly intended to the Porg and Pgrp right...

When i click on Centralized purchasing -- > Shop -- > Create Limit item

and give the Desc, Product category, Value limit, Expected value, Date between, Supplier and Follow-up actions as Confirmation and Invoice and account assignment as Known and click add to shopping cart..

It is giving a message vendor not intended for purchaing org.. in the Item under Good/Service field value LIMIT is getting created automatically.. I dont understand how it is getting created and Product type is neither a Material nor service.. The product type field vale is blank....

Please help me in finding out the issue.So that will be greatful to you..

REgards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is caused due to a program error. The reason for this error is, purchasing organization and purchasing group are always assigned at header level and in this case SRM is passing the item guid to determine the backend purchasing organization and purchasing.group. The header guid should be passed instead.

See this Note ->

Note 1026168 - Vendor &1 not intended for purch. org. &2

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In reference to your query i tried the Limit Shopping cart creation cycle.Following are the few observations which will help in resolving your queries :

1. In the creation of limit shopping cart, there is no option for

selecting product type. You have provision for free text

which is mandatory where you can mention a material

name or the description of a service.

So you don't require product type as you are maintaining

the product category here (you can choose either a

material category or a service category)

2. Ideally the message " Vendor not intended for the P.Org" shoould not come while creating the shopping cart unless a vendor is assigned in the form of a contract or a vendor list.

Check whether any contract or vendor list exists for the product category mentioned. Also check whether the P.Org responsible for this vendor (in Manage Business partners link under Vendor data tab) is same as that of the P.Org where the user is assigned.

Hope this makes you more clear in resolving your issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja