cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fresher

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when iam attending the interview, iam very tensed, if i know the answer also iam not able to express. i am a fresher 2 sap sd, i am having 5yrs domain experience. pls let me know how 2 prepare for interview.

nita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nita,

See the situation you are going today. I had also faced the similar situation when I was fresher.

What you need to prove in the interveiw is the Knoledge which you must possess from learning and practicing.

See people on the other side of the table always have the tendencies to climb upon with difficult question...

Be Calm and Answer the question with confidence...

IN SD you should practice the procedures in reference books in your IDES system.

You should be clear on the process flows and fix the topic which you are confident .Sometimes they ask you about your area of comfortability.

Go through properly Basic functions and document flows with important feilds and their implications...

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite normal that the nervousness is there during the Interview. It is important that the nervousness is overcome, as I havee seen many good candidate failing for the same reason. In the state of nervousness, even it becomes difficult to answer a simple question.

Intewrviewers have their own limitation & have to reject the candidate, if candidate is not able to answer.

My suggestion is keep yourself very calm & honestly answer to the questions & if you are not aware of answer, even say that honestly. If you know it conceptually, mention it to the Interviewer that conceptually, the answer as per your understanding is so & so ...

Don't worry. You will certainly get a good break.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka